"You can never do a kindness too soon, because you never know how soon it will be too late."
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson
"Say, 'I love you' to each of your loved ones as soon and as often as possible." -- Dr Chris Baker
“You can never do a kindness too soon, because you never know how soon it will be too late." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
You can change someone’s day - and maybe their whole life...
• With a small kindness.
• Say “I love you” to each of your loved ones as soon and as often as possible.
• Help someone who is struggling to carry something.
• Say “good morning” or “good afternoon” to people around you.
• Hold a door for someone.
• Bring or pour coffee for your assistants.
• Say “Please,” and “Thank you," and really mean it.
• Allow a driver to merge into your lane.
• Take a stray shopping cart from the parking lot into the store, as you walk in.
• Bring some breakfast snacks to your office.
• Take time to give compliments about someone to their supervisor as you are shopping or traveling.
It will make people happy and you the happiest!!
Five Things that Parents of Successful Children Do and Five Things that Parents of Successful Children DO NOT Do
Dr Chris Baker
Dr. Chris Baker is Past President of the American Orthodontic Society, a pediatric dentist and teacher of orthodontics, An author, dental practice consultant, mentor, and a current or former faculty member of three U.S. dental schools, Dr Chris practices and blogs in beautiful Abu Dhabi, UAE, and glorious Texas, USA.
Text and images
© 2018 Dr Chris Baker