It’s so easy to make a tiny decision that can change your life.
That decision may be to move in a positive direction... just a 15-minute walk today, OR,
• eat a healthful dinner, OR
• read a few pages of “pumped-up stuff”, OR
• sit for five minutes on the side of your bed in the morning and think of the wonderful things in your life.
Any of these are pretty easy to do.
And - they are easy not to do.
Instead, you can walk tomorrow, OR
• eat better tomorrow, OR
• play on social media instead of reading the “good stuff,” OR
• sleep another five minutes, throw the covers back and hit the shower running, feeling stressed and hurried.
That’s pretty easy to do as well.
Whichever way you go, leads to a path - a path toward the life you want, toward the joy of living, or a path of more frustrations and difficulties.
Your tiny decisions will decide by and for you where you ultimately end up.
Easy to do, easy not to do. Choose well.
Dr Chris Baker
Dr. Chris Baker is Past President of the American Orthodontic Society, a pediatric dentist and teacher of orthodontics, An author, dental practice consultant, mentor, and a current or former faculty member of three U.S. dental schools, Dr Chris practices and blogs in beautiful Abu Dhabi, UAE, and glorious Texas, USA.
Text and images
© 2018 Dr Chris Baker