Can you imagine life without worries and fear? Without angst?
Think about your life instead, with peace.
How to get there?
Here are some ideas:
1. First and foremost, don’t look at ANY news. Unless you can do something about it, it’s only going to increase your angst.
“Feed your fears and your faith will starve; feed your faith and your fears will.” ~ Max Lucado
2. React differently. Think differently. Change your worry to trust.
“It’s not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters.” ~ Epictetus
Remember that life is full of uncertainty - we can't know the future and never will. The quality of your life is defined by the amount of uncertainty you can accept and live with.
"Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens." - Khalil Gibran
3. Remember to think of FEAR as False Evidence Appearing Real.
4. Listen to uplifting and positive folks, and avoid the negative.
“When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.” ~ The Dalai Lama
5. Get busy doing for others. Get busy loving each and every one you come in contact with. Get busy doing the work you came here to do - loving.
Loving you, sending peace.