Those with a personal commitment to excellence live life differently than most.
The best of the best, whether dentists, nurses, teachers, surgeons, lawyers, preachers, salesmen, musicians, soldiers or sailors, athletes, gardeners, artists, all do some things differently than most everybody else.
And they end up the best of the best.
• They decide to live their dreams.
• They set goals and review them very frequently, at best, daily.
• One of their goals is CANI - Constant and Never-Ending Improvement
• They do course correction. If things aren’t working, they change their strategy a bit, and don’t assume it will never work. They don’t give up. Their goals await.
• They believe in possibility.
• They are actively grateful.
• They smile - a lot.
You can be one of the best of the best. Go for it!!
Dr Chris Baker
Dr. Chris Baker is Past President of the American Orthodontic Society, a pediatric dentist and teacher of orthodontics, An author, dental practice consultant, mentor, and a current or former faculty member of three U.S. dental schools, Dr Chris practices and blogs in beautiful Abu Dhabi, UAE, and glorious Texas, USA.
Text and images
© 2018 Dr Chris Baker