Looking back at a fantastic July 13-15 ELEMENTS Orthodontic Finishing Course in beautiful Longview, Texas
By Claude Hammond
Dentists from New York to New Mexico attended the July 13-15 ELEMENTS Orthodontic Finishing course, taught by Dr Chris Baker. The course, which provided 20 hours of ADA CERP continuing education credit, used some of the latest and most effective methods and approaches in orthodontic finishing.
Some of the comments for the course include:
• "...the theme of having the finished case in mind at the beginning was excellent."
• "...clinical results backed up findamentals."
• "Dr Baker is extremely knowledgable. Everything flowed without a hitch."
• "Excellent review of diagnosis and information about new modalities of treatment."
• "Useful information presented in-depth. Well-presented. I will use this in my practice."
• "Not only clinical learning, but a resort-like setting."
• "I am 'wowed' by a completely new presentation with all new information!"
• "I am bringing home a new paradigm of case management."
• "Learned many principles that are essential to orthodontics."
The next ELEMENTS weekend is August 17-19: The Great 'Way Too' Weekend: Practice management techniques for financial independence and career happiness.
Dr Chris Baker
America's most-trusted teacher of orthodontic continuing education, Dr. Chris Baker has practiced and taught for more than 30 years, and is a current or former faculty member of three U.S. dental schools. She is a pediatric dentist, author, blogger, dental practice consultant, and mentor. Dr. Chris is also Past President and Senior Instructor of the American Orthodontic Society. She is based in Texas, USA, but lectures around the world.
Text and images
© 2022 Dr Chris Baker