Purpose - You are here for a reason.
That reason has to do with connecting to others, to your higher self, and to God.
Your purpose is to fill a need or a void in the world, using your particular talents, awarenesses, your needs (yes - your needs), your fears, (yes - your fears), your courage, your love.
(Funny thing, our purposes are all the same - make the world better - yet VERY different - using our talents, awarenesses, needs, fears, courage, love.)
Get to your purpose - today!
Start with gratitude. (Something you have to “work” at, to get in the habit of being thankful, to become aware of our good fortunes.) Gratitude makes life wonderful.
The gratitude ‘System’ -
1. Take time to reflect - how about right when you wake up in the morning?
2. Think about what’s good in your life. Say, “I am grateful for what I have had, for what I now have, and for what I shall have.”
3. Talk to others throughout the day and ask what they are grateful for.
4. Be generous with others. Give your time, your energy, your LOVE, your abundance.
5. Tell others you are grateful for them.
Your purpose, your significance will become clearer and clearer to you as you find you have lower stress, more energy, more joy, better sleep, more fun, more delight, more love.
Let’s live together in love and gratitude, you wonderful you!
Dr Chris Baker
America's most-trusted teacher of orthodontic continuing education, Dr. Chris Baker has practiced and taught for more than 30 years, and is a current or former faculty member of three U.S. dental schools. She is a pediatric dentist, author, blogger, dental practice consultant, and mentor. Dr. Chris is also Past President and Senior Instructor of the American Orthodontic Society. She is based in Texas, USA, but lectures around the world.
Text and images
© 2021 Dr Chris Baker